Saturday, March 1, 2014

OK, here we go ...

This is going to be a work in progress for a while but at least it is a start.  I cannot load session results as text in an elegant format at the moment so what you are looking at are actually .jpg images of the scoring program's result screen. For Alexandrina, I have been announcing the results and handing out the winners prizes and so I am now abandoning the announcement and giving up the little bit of teasing I would do from time to time.

The hand records are also .jpg files. The printouts at the end of sessions have always been .jpg's - it's the simplest way for me to handle them. You can click on the image to download it just make sure when you print it that you select shrink or expand to fit your paper size.

I will be trying to post results as soon as they become available but no promises.

Feel free to comment or not ...

Hills results and hand record:




Alexandrina:


 
 That's all folks!!!

1 comment: