Sunday, November 2, 2014

Internet Down and Alexandrina Results for 29 October 2014

Sorry folks, since about 9am Tuesday 28 October, my telephone land line has been non operational. Telstra is blaming the NBN cable layers.

Hope to be back by the end of Tuesday 4 November.

Later (Wednesday, 5 November, late):
Apparently the NBN cable layers disturbed the existing phone lines such that all six units at my address lost their lines. The other five had their lines restored on Wednesday 29 October but my wires had not been correctly identified. A Telstra gentleman called while I was in the shower on Tuesday and installed a signalling device on one of my telephone outlets so the correct wires could be identified.

Everything is now back to normal.

Here are the results for Alexandrina on 29 October 2014:



And the hand record:



No comments:

Post a Comment